Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holiday Look: Chocolate Eyes + Berry Lips

I created this Holiday makeup look that could be worn for any holiday party or gathering you plan on going to this holiday season. It's a very simple look that would look amazing on all skin tones. You can change the lip color to your liking. If you want to see the completed look watch the video below. Here are the list of products I used to create this look for both the eyes and lips. Hope you guys enjoy this makeup look. Subscribe to my YouTube channel hisprincesaa and if  you recreate this look please send me a picture, I would love to see!!! Please leave feedback in the comment below and tell me what you think :)




(Products Used)
-It Cosmetics Bye Bye Lid Lines Primer
-NYX Jumbo Pencil (Dark Brown,Pure Gold)
-UD Vice Palette (Muse,Desperation,Anonymous)
-Global Goddess i-Divine Eye Color (Shambala)
-UD Naked Palette (Virgin)
-Ebay Lashes
-NYX Blush (Sand)
-Jordana Lip Liner (Cabernet)
-MAC Lipstick (Rebel)




No comments:

Post a Comment