Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A day in the City...


The day after Christmas I went to the city to do some errands with my boyfriend. Not watching the weather channel, I didn't realize how cold it was going to be that day. Recently the weather has been very unpredictable. My boyfriend and I were done with our errands and made a stop on 5th avenue to do some shopping. We decided to stop by Rockefeller Center to see the tree. On the way there it started to snow and of course I had on flats (I WAS FREEZING) we took some photos and had lunch nearby. It was way to cold to be walking around like we usually do so we headed back home. If you're not from NYC you would know that the snow turns into slush the majority of the time. So when we got off the subway to our destination we noticed that the snow was sticking and already an inch on the ground. We had to walk to the car which was 3 LONG blocks down and of course in flats it was NOT fun. The snow storm got really bad that it was just horrible to drive on the highway. NOTE TO SELF AND EVERYONE: Check the weather channel before you leave the house lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment