Friday, December 7, 2012

Surprise Package

I received a package from a subscriber/friend from YouTube Marily also known as Gordi1192. She sent me messages during the time when Hurricane Sandy hit the east coast and asking if I was okay since she knew I lived in New York. She's such a sweetheart and just said the kindest words during a very hard time. Her messages put a smile on my face and made my day better. She insisted on sending me a little something and seriously she didn't have to. I will be sharing what she sent me in this blog post.

When I opened the box it felt like Christmas time especially since she wrapped everything individually. She wrote me the sweetest letter and also sent a Holiday photo of her and her family. My mother had also read the letter and brought her to tears. We placed her Holiday photo with all of our Christmas cards in the living room.


 These are all the goodies she sent me. She said in the letter that these are all of her favorite products and hopes that I will enjoy them as much as she does.

I love Miss Adoro lashes!!! I never tried this style before but these would look amazing on I can just tell. I  mentioned in my November Favorites that I was running out of Miss Adoro lashes so I will definitely be using these soon.









I always hear great things about this blush from other YouTubers. Its a blush from Wet N Wild in the shade Heather Silk. It's a beautiful mauve toned blush which is great for the fall/winter seasons. This blends very well into the skin and has awesome pigmentation. I'm a huge fan of Wet N Wild eye shadows now slowly expanding into their blushes.


This is a single eye shadow from Cover Girl in the shade Champagne. I never owned any Cover Girl eye shadows before but I like the pigmentation of this one. It's a frosty champagne color which is perfect for highlight your brow bone or highlighting your inner corners.


I love this Revlon PhotoReady Bronzer in the shade Bronzed & Chic. I used it  already and love how it shows up on my skin tone. It's great for people who have a lighter complexions.


This is a translucent powder from the brand Physicians Formula. It's called the Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder. I never tried anything from Physicians Formula so I'm excited to try this out and see how this works on my skin.

This blush is also from Physician Formula and it's from the Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting line. This is in the shade Rose which describes this color perfectly. When you apply this color to your cheeks it looks like someone pinched them to give it that rose-y flush.

 I'm SO excited when I saw this in the box!!!!! It's one of the limited edition Maybelline Color Tattoo's in the shade Barely Beige. I was on a hunt for this when it came out but I had no luck finding it. This will be 4th color tattoo I have in my collection.

 
I love Biore Pore Strips, they are AMAZING!!!!! I'm so glad I received these because I finished the ones I had last month.

 
I also ran out of cleansing towelettes and never tried this brand either. It's from Olay Total Effects Cleansing Towelletes and I always hear amazing things about Olay!!!


This is the last product she sent me which is for the hair. It's a volumizing styling powder from the brand GOT2B and it's called Powder'ful. I always wanted to try this but could never find this product at the drugstore. This is a great product to use in your hair if you love big voluminous hair but WITHOUT teasing!!! I can't wait to test this out :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN MARILY <3 
I will be sending you a thank you package soon!

Check out Marily's links below
YouTube: www.youtube.com/gordi1192
Blog: gordi1192.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. Aaaah girl! Congrats on the blog! You totally reminded me that I have one too! lol It needs some love... the PF "Translucent Powder" is more like a subtle everyday highlight is beautiful :) enjoy everything love! <333

    ReplyDelete