Sunday, January 6, 2013

Colombia Gifts

My father went to Colombia for about 2 1/2 weeks. This year I didn't get to spend Christmas or NYE with him so I was so happy to see him today. We did have an early Christmas celebration where we exchanged gifts but it's not the same actually seeing him on the day of. Even though I called him plenty of times, I was so happy to see him after his vacation. Before he had left to go on his trip, my cousin and I asked if he could bring us back cross-body bags from over there. My dad is not a shopper AT ALL and thought he would forget and just bring back bracelets like he always does. Surprisingly, he did an awesome job because I really like it. It's small but perfect to take anywhere where I don't feel like bringing a big bag. His girlfriends daughter sent me these fuzzy socks. They are so warm and you can never have enough fuzzy socks!


He also brought back lots and lots of Colombian snacks. These are just a few of the snacks but.... OMG so delicious. Every time anyone goes to Colombia from the family, they always bring back the best Colombian snacks and candy. I miss being over there so hopefully I'll have a chance to visit again. I just wanted to share what my dad brought back. THANK YOU DAD <3





No comments:

Post a Comment