Friday, January 4, 2013

Drugstore Haul: Physicians Formula on SALE!


This week at Rite Aid store there is a Physicians Formula sale with all powders, blushes, bronzers, and concealers. If you send over $15 you get $5 in up rewards if you have Rite Aide rewards card. On top of that deal there was a $4 off coupon on the Rite Aid Facebook page to print out for the first 20,000 people. I never tried anything from the Physicians Formula brand until Marilyn sent me a blush and powder from them. I wanted to try some more products from this brand but always thought they were pricey for a drugstore brand. I researched this particular powder and saw nothing but good reviews. I couldn't pass up this sale so I wanted to try it out and bought it for less than $5. I didn't spend  over $15 because most of the products in this particular Rite Aid were all gone and not my shade. While I was there I also picked up two of my favorite shadow from Wet N Wild (Brulee) because I go through this so fast and use it daily.

Did you get any good deals with this sale? 
If you know anymore sales or great finds comment below and SHARE :)

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel hisprincesaa <3



No comments:

Post a Comment