Monday, December 31, 2012

NYE Makeup



My New Years Eve makeup was one of my favorite looks. The camera flash didn't capture how glitter-y my eyes really were but here are two close up pictures of my eyes. On my lid I used a Sally Girl Glitter (Silver Lining) and extended it to my where my winged liner ended. On my crease I used a Global Goddess eye shadow (Shambala) and blended everything out. For my brow bone highlight I used Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Foxy). I always use my L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liner to  do the wing and used Miss Adoro lashes (#WSP). On my water line I used NYX Jumbo Pencil (Purple Velvet) and on the lower lash line I used  Urban Decay Vice Palette (Vice). It's a very simple but festive look for any New Year party that you end up attending. What kind of makeup did you end up doing tonight? Comment below!!!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel hisprincesaa <3


No comments:

Post a Comment