Monday, January 14, 2013

Thrift Store GRAB - Crossbody Bag

I went to the a local thrift store today for the first time ever. I've been into DIY projects lately and just wanted to browse to see what this thrift store had to offer. I've seen lots of blogs and videos on how people find awesome things at a thrift stores so I definitely wanted to see if I would have any luck. Surprisingly, the one I went to had great stuff and you really do need to take your time looking through racks to find hidden gems. I didn't plan to buy anything during this trip but I couldn't pass this item up. I was in purse section and found this cute little crossbody bag hidden in the back. I've really been into crossbody bags and this is great one to add to my collection. I LOVE the this emerald green color and thought this would be a great pop of color to add to an outfit. Guess how much this was? Only $7.99 and it's in  awesome condition! It has gold detailing and the inside is very spacious. I'm so obsessed with this item, I'm so glad I found this!!! I can't to check out different thrift stores from now on and see what else I can find.


Have you gone thrifting? 
What hidden gems have you found?
Comment Below!!!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel hisprincesaa



No comments:

Post a Comment