Friday, March 15, 2013

IT Cosmetics 'Hello Beautiful' Kit REVIEW

Here are mini reviews of the individual products from the HELLO BEAUTIFUL 5 Piece Anti-Aging Collection Kit from It Cosmetics. I recommend this kit to anyone whose starting out in makeup or just wants a travel friendly kit. Get a SPECIAL deal ONE DAY ONLY March 18, 2013 Available on QVC!
I also have a video linked below which I feature each products and show you how to use it.


Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer- I really like how this is a 2-in-1 product that it's a mascara primer and at the same time you can tightline your upper lids without using a liner. The wand separates the lashes and lengthens them amazingly!

Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Mascara- This mascara is clinically proven  to quadruple the volume of your lashes with the ingredients that's used for in this mascara. I'm such a fan of this mascara wand because of the structure. The ball detail on the wand just volumizes the lashes perfectly. You can give your lashes a very subtle look or go very dramatic to your liking.


Celebration Foundation- This is a full coverage hydrating powder foundation which is great for anyone who has dry skin. Also if you have sensitive skin as well, the ingredients in this foundation won't irritate your skin. It's rich in Peptides, Hydralized Collagen, Silk, Anti-Oxidants, Grape Seed, Olive, Hydraluronic Acid, Rose, Aloe, Niacin and Vitamin A. The coverage is definitely buildable to your liking and comes in 5 shades (fair, light, medium, tan, and rich) I really like how flawless it makes your skin look!


Heavenly Luxe Buffing Foundation Brush- This brush is just the perfect brush to apply powder, liquid, cream foundations. It buffs into the skin wonderfully because it's densely compacted. Not to mention how soft the bristles are, I found my go to foundation brush! I recommend this brush to anyone, I cannot stop raving how good of a brush this is.


Vitality Flush 4-in-1  Reviver Lip and Cheek Stain Stick- This product is so moisturizing like no other. I had the original vitality flush lip stain in je ne sais quoi which I used up already because I used it every single since I received it. To the eye it a very faint pink color in the tube but once it's on your lips it gives the lips a nice blush rose tint. Now that you can put this product on your cheeks as well is great especially for traveling. You can see in the video below how it goes on on the lips and cheeks.



Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel hisprincesaa






No comments:

Post a Comment