Monday, March 18, 2013

MadameMadeline.com REVIEW


If you love fake lashes then keep on reading to know about this awesome website! Madame Madeline is heaven for girls/guys who love to wear fake lashes. They have tons of variety to choose from and many brands as well. The brands they carry are Ardell, Andrea, Elise, Red Cherry, Eylure, Revlon, Sherani, Gypsy,Japonesque, Fright Night, and the list goes on. All the lashes on the website are affordable which is a plus. I received two styles of lashes from the brand Elise. The quality is great and the band is very flexible which is what I like. I always look for a flexible bands because they apply much easier than stiff bands. I can't wait to use these in future looks! I have a DISCOUNT CODE for all my viewers/readers to get 11% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE type in MUA11 at checkout!!!!!!!!!!! 

Check out the website

Top picture: Elise Lashes #331
Bottom picture: Elise Lashes #491

Comment down below if you order from them :)
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel hisprincesaa


1 comment: