Thursday, March 14, 2013

MTV Washington Heights Cast at The Stand NYC

I just came from an event at The Stand in NYC where the whole cast of MTV's Washington Heights was there celebrating the final episode of the series. My best friend and I are obsessed with show, we never miss an episode! We were excited to hear that the cast was going to be there and was able to watch the final episode with them. It was held in a great place located in NYC and they had the showing downstairs which got pretty packed with people quickly. My bff and I were lucky we got a table near the screen and we realized we sat next to Reyna's family. We saw the cast members sitting and mingling with people on the opposite side of the room. We all saw the episode and right after everyone had to clear the room so they can move the tables. We all were upstairs waiting at the bar and we bumped into some of the members and took photos with them. After a few minutes we headed back downstairs to see the performances. I was excited to hear the songs that were always stuck in my head from Reyna and Audubon. I vlogged the performances so if you want to check it out click the video below!


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube beauty channel hisprincesaa
and my vlog channel stephyvlogs

No comments:

Post a Comment