Thursday, April 11, 2013

FalseEyelashesStore.com REVIEW


I'm back with another review on a great eyelash online store! I found FalseEyelashesStore.com randomly and I'm glad I did. This website is great for makeup lovers who enjoy putting on some fake eyelashes. The website has a great selection to choose from and is very affordable. You cannot beat the incredible quality you receive with these lashes. I chose to get two sets of different style lashes to try out. I've used one pair 5 times already and it's still in fantastic condition! I without a doubt recommend this website to any makeup artist, makeup enthusiast, and anyone who loves good quality lashes.

This style has to be my favorite out of the two styles chosen. I'm such a fan of the invisible band on these lashes. You can apply these with or without having to put on liner which is a great option to have. I used these lashes on a makeup tutorial I will be putting on YouTube soon. Here's how the lashes look on...



This pair of lashes is more on the dramatic and fuller side. This one doesn't have an invisible band but I still love this style. I haven't worn them yet but I cannot wait to create a look with these! Order some lashes you won't regret your purchase.

Check out the website

Subscribe to my channel for more makeup looks hisprincesaa <3



No comments:

Post a Comment