Saturday, April 6, 2013

IMATS NYC 2013 VLOG!

 
I created a VLOG CHANNEL and that's where I will be posting vlogs here and there and non beauty related videos. Click here to subscribe to my second channel StephyVlogs

I had such an AMAZING time at IMATS NYC 2013! If you don't know what IMATS means let me breakdown for you. IMATS stands for International Makeup Artist Trade Show and it's a huge convention that travels all over the world. From Los Angeles, New York, London,Vancouver, Sydney, and Toronto, IMATS is the place to be for makeup lovers! Many brands and companies showcase their products and also providing great discounts to whoever attends. This is actually my second year going and just love it every time. This year I went with a fellow youtuber www.youtube.com/glamgabxo and we had a blast. We had a plan to get there early so we can get our shopping done before the crazy lines start. After shopping we were excited to see meet other youtubers and take pictures! I had a great time and met so many awesome people. I can't for next year's IMATS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment