Monday, May 6, 2013

Beauty MAKEOVER (Before & After)

I did a beauty make-over for my beautiful cousin Vanessa. I did a fun summer bronze look on her and just love how it came out. Whenever my cousin is around I always do make-overs on her so this time I took photos. Here is a list of the products I used on her.

Products Used:
(Eyes)
-ELF Eylid Primer
-NYX Eyeshadow Base (01 Skintone)
-UD Vice Palette (Penny Lane) LIDS
-UD Naked Palette (Buck) CREASE
-CS 88 Warm Palette (Orange Shadow) TRANSITION COLOR
-UD Vice Palette (Vice) LOWER LASH LINE
-Wet N Wild Eye Shadow (Brulee) BROW BONE HIGHLIGHT
-UD Naked Palette (Booty Call) INNER CORNER HIGHLIGHT
-It Cosmetics Luxe Eye Shadow Palette (Espresso) BROWS
-L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liner WINGED LINER
-Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara

(Face)
-Kryolan Ultra Foundation Palette (Olive)
-10 Concealer Palette
-Tools: Beauty Blender
-NYC Sunny Bronzer
-Nars Blush (Orgasm)

(Lips)
-NYX Lip Liner (Hot Pink)
Mixture of: 
  1. YSL Lipstick #30 
  2.  Milani Lipstick (Rose Amour)

Let me know in the comments below if you want me to do more of these before and after posts on my blog! I would be glad to do so in the near future.
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel hisprincesaa

No comments:

Post a Comment