Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Influenster PARADISE VoxBox REVIEW!


I received my Influenster Paradise Voxbox a couple weeks ago and enjoyed the products that were sent. In this box you were sent five products that varied from skin, hair, makeup, and shoe wear. I've used everything so far that was sent and very pleased.

Olay Fresh Effects Shine Minimizing Cleanser
This retails for $6.99 and claims to minimize your shine and cleanse your face 2x more than a basic cleanser. It smells fruity but not overwhelming. It lathers very well and makes your skin feel very soft after using it.

Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil- 
This retails for $5.98 for 3oz of product. I love applying this product after showering to the ends of my damp hair. It's a lightweight product that won't weigh down your hair whatsoever.

Goody TangleFix Hair Brush-
This brush retails for $7.99 in stores. I really like the size of the brush and gentle bristles. It does what is says and takes out the tangles in your hair without a hassle!

NYC Liquid Lipshine Lipgloss-
This retails for $2.49 in drugstores. I have quite a few of these lipglosses and love that has a scent of cocoa. It's not a sticky lipgloss and has great color pay off.

Dr.Scholls For Her High Heel Insoles-
This costs $10.99 and well worth the money! This changed everything for me when wearing heels. I never bought insoles for shoes but now I will after trying these.This helps prevent foot pain, and provide amazing comfort. The ones that were sent in this box were perfect since it fits women shoe size of 6-10. I definitely recommend these to any woman!


Are you signed up for Influenster???
If not, you should be!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment