Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sewn Lips Halloween Makeup Tutorial 2013



I couldn't resist on getting my jump start in filming Halloween tutorials! To begin my Halloween series I decided to create a "Stitched Mouth" or "Sewn Lips" look. It's a fairly easy look to recreate for any Halloween parties or get-togethers you might attend. I used some products from the Wantable Halloween Limited Edition Box. I will be doing a full review in a separate blog post of each individual product.




Check Out WANTABLE HALLOWEEN BOX 
https://www.wantable.com/boxes/halloween

Products Used:
(Eyes)
-NYX Eye Shadow Base (White
-Cinema Secrets Ultimate Eyeshadow (Gold)
-Sallys Glitter Adhesive
-Cinema Secrets Hollywood Lights (Glitz Oscar)
-WnW Vanity Palette 
-Cinema Secrets Ultimate Eyeshadow (Very Black)
-NYX Jumbo Pencil (Black Bean)
-Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eyeliner
-STOR #138 Lashes

(Mouth)
-Kat Von D Concealer
-Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder
-NYC Black Eyeliner
-Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eyeliner
-Cinema Secrets Ultimate Pro Pencil Lip Liner (Ruby)
-Spirit Gum
-Black Thread
-Fake Blood

Subscribe to my channel for more makeup looks hisprincesaa <3


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's pretty gory and awesome!
    I'd love to have something like that on halloween,
    If you won't mind, I'd love to feature that in my list of halloween makeup.

    Cheers!
    Cristine
    Halloween makeup ideas

    ReplyDelete