Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Angel- Halloween Makeup 2013

This is my last Halloween makeup tutorial for this year. I'm kind of sad it's coming to an end because I truly enjoy this time of year! I know this isn't what you expected to see after all of my scary/gory looks I recently created. I tried to switch it up and do a more pretty look for Halloween. I hope you guys enjoy and 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



Products Mentioned:
-Jesse's Girl Eye Dust (Angelic)
-UD Vice Palette (Lace, Muse )
-Milani Ultrafine Liquid Liner
-Lashes
-It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer
-Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
-Revlon PhotoReady Bronzer
-Rhinestones
-Spirit Gum
-It Cosmetics YLBB Waterproof Nude Lip Liner (Nude Tan)
-Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick
-Bonne Bell Liplites (Cappuccino)

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel hisprincesaa

No comments:

Post a Comment