Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Scary Pumpkin- Halloween Makeup 2013

This is a very easy Halloween look to re-create! All you need is face paint, fake blood, and cool contacts to finish the look. I added my twist on this look by creating a monster mouth. If you decide to recreate this for Halloween send me pictures!!!



Products Used:
-NYC Eyeliner Pencil
-NYX jumbo Pencil (Black Bean,Milk)
-Mehron Face Paint (Black,Orange)
-White + Red Face Paint
-120 Palette (Yellow)
-Camo Contacts (All White)


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel hisprincesaa

1 comment:

  1. Great job! What a great halloween make up you got there. Totally awesome, I'm hands down. :)
    I was actually blog hopping looking for scary halloween makeup ideas and you just gave me an idea. Kudos!

    ~ Christine

    ReplyDelete