Thursday, December 12, 2013

Bellami 20 Inch Hair Extension REVIEW!

I'm here today to review some hair extensions! This brand "Bellami" is very popular within the YouTube and Instagram community. Their most popular selling hair set are the 22 inch clip in extension. When deciding what length to get, I couldn't find many reviews on the 20 inch set. I went with 20 inch clip in set and couldn't be more happier! In this review video, I hit a couple key points you should keep in mind when purchasing hair extensions.


Quick Facts
Price- $159.99
Total Weight- 160 grams
Total Pieces- 10 wefts
- 1 : 8” weft
- 1 : 7” weft
- 2 : 6”wefts
- 2 : 4” wefts
- 4 : 1.5” wefts
Length- 20 inches
Color Shade- 6 (Chestnut Brown)

I'm so impressed with the quality of this hair! There has been no damage or breakage to the hair since purchasing. I dyed the hair due to the fact its was just one shade lighter then my hair color. (I do color my hair and also have highlights in right now.) I wash them and use hot tools to style them and not once has any hair fallen out. The extensions blend in with my natural hair perfectly. I don't wear these on a daily basis but just for special occasions. I always get compliments on my hair every time I go out! I would definitely recommend this hair set to anyone who wants some more length and volume to their hair. I have a before and after picture in the video if you want to see for reference the difference the extensions gives.

Check out Bellami Hair Extensions!
http://www.bellamihair.com/


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel hisprincesaa

No comments:

Post a Comment