Thursday, November 29, 2012

Black Diamonds - Holiday Look

This is my second Holiday look I created and I absolutely love a dark dramatic eye. I think this a great look for anyone who likes a bold eye and can be worn for a night out. It has a hint of subtle sparkle that just makes it bit more glamorous. Check out my video below for a step by step tutorial on this completed look.


Products Mentioned:

-It Cosmetics Bye Bye Lid Lines Primer
-NYX Jumbo Pencils (Black Bean, Yogurt)
-It Cosmetics Luxe Eyeshadow Paltte 
(Jet Black,Venus Love,Azure,Cashmere,Satin Sunshine)
-It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Dual Eyeshadow Brush
-MUFE Glitter (#10)
-Miss Adoro Lashes (#74)
-It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush (Radiant in Rose)
-It Cosmetics French Boutique Blush Brush
-It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush (Love Story)


No comments:

Post a Comment