Tuesday, November 27, 2012

College VoxBox 2012

Have you guys heard about Influenster? Anyone can sign up and qualify for a free box of goodies. How it works?
  • Create an account
  • Earn Badges by completing surveys
  • Wait till you get an email for a free voxbox
  • Once you receive your voxbox you must review the items on your (Blog,Twitter,YouTube,Facebook)
This is actually my second voxbox I received from Influenster and I love it. The first one I received was back in the Spring/Summer for the Latina VoxBox. The one I just received is for college students hence the name College VoxBox 2012. I was excited when I got the email saying I qualified for this box. Here are my thoughts of the products I received.

  • Energy Sheets (Mint Boost) - this retails for $5.95 per pack and contain 10 sheets per pack. When I first tried it it kind of reminds me of Listerine strips but this is very much stronger. It does wake you up because the taste is a bit strong but it doesn't give me energy. Overall I did like this product and will be in my purse.
  • ImPress Press On Manicure- This retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns. I haven't tried these out yet but I always wanted to. I'm excited to try this brand out and see if it's worth the hype I hear people talking about.
  • NYC New York Show Time Glitter Eye-liner Pencil (Show Time Black)- This retails for $2.49 per pencil. The liner itself has good pigmentation as a black liner but the glitter not so much. If you used this on your waterline you wouldn't even see the glitter so might as well just buy a regular black pencil. I would use this to smudge out liner or a base before applying eye shadow.
  • Pentel EnerGel-X Pen- This retails for $1.90 per pen. You can never have too many pens. I always seem to loose mine no matter how many I have. I never have one available when I need it. I'm picky about pens but I like it not my favorite but it does the job.
  • Necco Tropical Wafers- This retails for $1.25 each and I never tried this before. This tastes so good especially if you're in 3 hour class, this is def needed to munch on. I liked all the flavors (coconut, passion fruit, strawberry, lime, banana, and mango) that were in the packet.
Overall I enjoyed what I received in this College VoxBox and definitely recommend this service. I mean who doesn't like receiving free goodies? Comment Below if you're a influenster and what voxboxes have you received down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment