Thursday, January 24, 2013

DSW Haul



I was on a hunt for a black cross body bag not for me but for my mother. Her birthday is coming up on January 28th and wanted to surprise her with one. She's been wanting a cross body bag to use when she goes out for the longest time. I went to a couple stores but couldn't find the right one and the right size. I went into DSW and browsed the purse section and spotted this black quilted Kenneth Cole Reaction cross body bag. It was the last one and it was just the perfect size. This bag has silver hardware and a long enough strap and GUESS how much it was? Dun dun dun... It was only $20!!! I was looking in the clearance area and found this small cobalt blue cross body bag which originally retailed for $24.95 but on sale for $17. Then realized it had a blue tag which meant it was an extra 70% off. Then I made it to the wallet clearance section and found 2 small wristlets which are great to just put in your id, cards, and money. These two were originally $12 but was on sale with a red tag which was an extra 50$ off. Two weeks ago I received a coupon in the mail for $10 off any purchase over $10 which made everything come to $32.00!!! I thought that was an amazing deal for two cross body bags and and two wristelets. I will be giving my mother both the bags and the nude wristlet for her birthday and I will be keeping the teal wristlet.


Any good deals you encountered while shopping?
Comment below and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment