Friday, February 1, 2013

Harmon & Duane Reade HAUL


Today I had to run out and get some essentials at the drugstore. First store I went to was Harmon which is like a discounted drugstore if you haven't heard of it before. I picked up my favorite tweezers from Revlon since the ones I previously owned seemed to disappear. I also picked up eyebrow shapers because my old ones needed to replaced. For some reason I can't keep away from the nail polish section and of course left with one. The picture isn't picking up the true color but it's like a barney purple nail polish and with that I picked up a nail glitter from LA Splash. Next stop was Duane Reade which was around the corner. This is the only place where I can find Elite Eye Lashes which happen to be my favorite brand. You cannot beat the price for these either, only $2.00!!! My favorite style of Elite Eye Lashes are (#19 and #18) I picked up a pair because I will be doing my best friends makeup tomorrow for her birthday. Last stop was Target and I only picked up (2) Elf eyelid primers because I was running low. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this random haul!
What have you picked up recently?
COMMENT BELOW :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment