Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Milani Color Statement Lipsticks (Pinks & Corals)



This is a continuation from a precious post (Click Here) but this time I will be swatching the pink and coral lipsticks. I'm honestly blown away with the formula and pigmentation of this line. I love a pink/coral lip so this was so much fun to play around with. The colors are just so beautiful, which are perfect for the Spring and Summer time. The only lipstick I wasn't a fan of was Pink Frost but I will find a use for it. Other than that I recommend this line to anyone, no complaints here! If you want to read my full review on the color statement lipsticks & lip-liners (Click Here) Milani cosmetics are sold at CVS, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, and Kmart.
 

Lipsticks:
 
(Metallic- Frost Finish)

(Cream Finish)

(Matte Finish)

(Cream Finish)

(Cream Finish)

(Cream Finish)


(Vinyl Finish)

Lip-liners

(Cream Finish)
(Cream Finish)


No comments:

Post a Comment