Thursday, February 7, 2013

NEW Milani Color Statement Lipsticks (Oranges & Reds)

I'm finally reviewing these wonderful NEW Milani lipsticks. I've been playing around with them for a couple of weeks now, on myself and using them on others. This collection is called Color Statement (True Instant Color) and as you can tell these are in the red and orange shade selection. In this collection there is seven lipsticks and two lip liners. 

These lipsticks claim to:
  • Have full coverage application in one stroke
  • Lightweight, creamy formula
  • Contains vitamins A,C, & E to moisturize lips
The lip liners claim to:
  • Long-wearing
  • Easy glide formula to line and fill


I do have to say I'm very impressed with the quality of these lipsticks. Not only do they have impeccable pigmentation but the long lasting wear sold me completely. I find that these lipsticks do moisturize the lips very well especially in this cold winter weather here in New York. The lip liners are so creamy and just glide like butter on the lips and also add to the long wear. The different hues in the red selections have slight differences and work well on a lot of skin tones. The two oranges are a fun pop of color that would look great for the Spring and Summer beauty trends. I definitely recommend trying this line out if you're a lipstick lover like I am, you will not be disappointed. I also love the makeup case that came with this package... HOW CUTE! You can't beat how affordable these lipsticks are and available at CVS, Tatget, Walgreens, Walmart, and KMART. Here are swatches of the lipsticks that are in this collection.

*Ruby Valentine Lipstick and True Red lip liner are missing in the swatches because I used it on my bff for her birthday and left it at her house*


(Pearl Finish)

(Cream Finish)

(Pearl-Metallic Finish)

(Glossy Finish)



(Cream Finish)

(Matte Finish)


(All swatches)

(Nude Lip liner)



No comments:

Post a Comment