Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nail Polish of the Day



For some reason my point and shoot camera isn't picking up the true color of the nail polish. It's actually a true purple color but the camera is picking up a blue hue. Purple is my favorite color and I have been wearing this manicure for the past 2 weeks. This is my first Color Club nail polish which i have to say I'm impressed. It's very opaque and has a great brush. The color I'm wearing is called Disco Dress. I paired this nail polish with a new nail glitter that I picked up from the brand LA Splash. I've heard nothing but great reviews about this specific nail art glitter and decided to try Illusion. I was tempted to buy other colors but I controlled myself haha.



Here are some photos using my iPhone 5 showing the true color of the nail polish.

What are you currently wearing on your nails? 
Comment below and let me know!!!
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel hisprincesaa






No comments:

Post a Comment