Friday, April 19, 2013

Galaxy Chaos Makeup Tutorial

Here's a fun and colorful makeup tutorial using my two favorite colors. I've been wanting to create a look based around the eye shadow 'Chaos' from the Urban Decay Vice Palette. I love how it came out and think this a great look for Spring/Summer. This is definitely for the girls/guys who like bold looks on the eye. I hope you enjoy and comment below your feedback!


Products Mentioned:
-NYX Eye Shadow Base (White)
-120 Palette (Pinks,Purples)
-UD Vice Palette (Chaos, Vice)
-UD Naked 2 Palette (Blackout, Bootycall)
-Wet N Wild Vanity Palette
-It Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer
-De-Beauty Lashes (#NTR21)
http://www.falseeyelashesstore.com/
-NYX Jumbo Pencils (Milk, Black Bean)

Subscribe to my channel for more makeup looks hisprincesaa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment