Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mayaxo.com REVIEW!

This relatively new online fashion store contacted me to review some of their products recently. MayaXO.com is a trendy, affordable fashion online store based out of China. The owner told me that they add new items constantly onto the website. Going through the website there were a few things that appealed to me and some did not. It's all personal preference and personal style so it's up to you whether you like it or not. I got to choose two items of my choice which were a top and a dress. Shipping does take awhile since it's coming from China, so keep that in mind when purchasing from the website. The clothing varies in sizing so make sure of measurements before ordering. Some clothing items come in one size fits all. Also there's some clothing items that have the usual small, medium, or large option.

I chose this see through tank and it came in a variety different colors. I choose to get it in the color green and I love it! The detailing is very unique and the quality is terrific in my opinion. I thought this was a great Spring/Summer tank and I already see different outfits with this piece in mind.

I was really excited to get this in the mail! The dress looked super cute in person and it's exactly my style. Once I tried it on I was slightly disappointed that it was completely see through. Also I'm 5'3 in height and found the dress a little bit too short for my taste. If you are taller than me, this dress would be way too short for you. To fix the see through problem I would have to buy a slip to wear under the dress to feel more comfortable in it. 

Other than that I have no other complaints with the items I have received. The clothing items are hit or miss but that's with any online store. Let me know what you bought from this website! 
Comment down below :)

Check out MayaXO.com


1 comment:


  1. The information in your blog is very informative. Keep up the good work. WLCI School of Fashion offers various courses and programmes in fashion courses, which are very interactive and prepares students for real fashion world.
    To Know More Information Visit:
    http://www.wlcifashion.in/

    ReplyDelete